Friday, March 12, 2010

Drama Bahasa Inggris

kali ini aku mau berbagi tugas bahasa inggris ku . sebuah drama ! yaa.. drama konyol yg tercipta karena cita-citaku menjadi seorang dokter :p ekeke .
silahkan membaca !

CHAPTER 1 ( IN LOBBY OF CLINIC)

Alief is sick. So he wants to go to the dr. Anca’s Clinic. In lobby of clinic, he meets a receptionist.

Patient : Excuse me ! ( Alief says to the receptionist)
Receptionist : ( still silent )
Patient : Excuse me !
Patient : Hi Miss, can you hear me ? (angry)
Receptionist : ( shock ) Oh, yes sir ! What can I do for you ?
Patient : Bzzzz. I want to meet Dr. Anca. I’m sick.
Receptionist : Oh... Please write your name on this book and this check up card. After that, you can wait in waiting room.

CHAPTER 2 ( IN WAITING ROOM AND DOCTOR ROOM)

Nurse : Mr. Alief ?
Patient : Yes, me . ( raise hand)
Nurse : Mr. Alief ? Mr. Alief ? Where’s Mr. Alief ?!
Patient : ( confuse )
Nurse : Are you Mr. Alief ?
Patient : I think there is not patient except me in here.
Nurse : So…? Are you Mr. Alief ?
Patient : Yes, I’m Mr. Alief.
Nurse : Oh ! Please enter the doctor room, sir.
Patient : Thanks. ( walks to the doctor room ).
Doctor : What’s wrong with you ?
Patient : I don’t know, doc !
Doctor : OK. I will examine you.
Nurse : What’s wrong with him, doc ?
Anca : (whisper) . Prepare the medicine.
Nurse : OK, doc ! (go out from doctor room)
Patient : ( confuse again ) Why I’m not feel better, doc ?
Doctor : Silent. You will be better tomorrow. (with give prescription). You can go to the drugstore.
Patient : (leaving doctor room).

CHAPTER 3 ( IN LOBBY AND IN DRUGSTORE)

Receptionist : Helloooooo sir ! Handsome boy ! Please pay the medicine here ! That’s the drugstore (point the drugstore).
Patient : Yayaya ! You’re coquettish receptionist ! Strange girl ! Crazy !
Patient walks to the drugstore.
Patient : Where’s my medicine ?
Nurse : Here you are. You must pay the medicine in receptionist, OK !
Patient : OK.
Patient goes to the lobby.
Receptionist : Hiiiiii youuu ! (smile)
Patient : (bore). I want to pay my medicine ! How much is it?
Receptionist : It’s cheap, sir ! Very cheap ! Just one hundred thousand rupiahs.
Patient : What an expensive medicine !
Receptionist : Oh, no-no-no sir ! Pay it now.
Patient : Take this money.
Patient leaving the clinic.
Receptionist : (scream out) Sir, sir !!!! The money….!!!!

CHAPTER 4 (IN FRONT OF CLINIC)

Alief is sick again and he wants to go to the dr. Anca’s Clinic. He’s shock because he reads the text in front of the clinic : “IT IS A CLINIC WITH CRAZY WORKERS”.
Alief : Oh my God !!!! ( with clap his forehead ).

hehe gimana menurut kalian drama gejeku ? dramaku ini dapet peringkat ke-2 di kelas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment